- Research: You need to make sure the prices you’re finding are the best options, this means going through comparison sites, E-mails, calls with individual firms to see what they can offer as well as considering alternative options for the delivery to guarantee you’re paying the best price for the delivery.
- Negotiate: it’s important to remember that negotiation is one of the biggest parts of business, this means between you and your driver you need to reach an agreeable fair price at which point neither will feel as if they are being taken advantage of for their business.
- Refunds: Make sure that if any deliveries fail, or are reported damaged that you claim on any refund that could be available. Many unsuccessful deliveries through major firms like FedEx can be refunded if you submit the request, while it’s something that many would rather avoid at least you can recover the cost of the delivery and if need be try again or in future move shipments elsewhere.
- Fulfilment services: Many major firms including Amazon now offer fulfilment services, meaning you can find urgent delivery fulfilment through a major firm at any given time for a price, while it may not be the cheapest it’s always an option to consider if having a job done fast is going to benefit your company in the long run.
- Not driving? Engine off: If you have any drivers yourself and are looking to save money on completing a deliver, make sure they never leave the engine running if they have stopped or parked up somewhere. With a fleet this will lead to a noticeable difference in your costs.
Best Campervan Conversions
10 Spooky, weird and wonderful finds in containers
10 Coolest Van Designs
First Night Nerves
Driverless vans, are they the future?
The 7 Strangest Delivery Jobs Ever
10 Top Tips For Furnishing a New Home For Less
Moving House Packing Tips
9 Top Tips For Staying Alert While Driving
21 Essential Tips for Staging a House For Sale
Contact UsSite Map